Dinara Mirtalipova is an Artist from Tashkent, Uzbekistan.She renders vibrant flower-studded compositions and distinct folk patterns with a modern take on old-world charm. Inspired by nature walks, Soviet Uzbek folklore, and trips to museums and libraries, her appreciation for all things happy, colourful and poetic translates into artwork that is woven top-to-bottom with floral motifs, generous use of line work, cozy creatures and stunning hand lettering.
ART FOR A CAUSE
Sakroots supports various nature related charities, each tied to a unique artist print. They all share in our social mission to make the world better.
American Forests has been restoring forests for more than 140 years. Since 1990 alone, they have planted nearly 60 million trees in forest restoration projects in all 50 states. These projects recover hundreds of thousands of acres of wildlife habitat, safeguard vital watersheds, absorb millions of tons of greenhouse gases and protect some of the most stunning landscapes in America.
- Peace Print - Our Signature Print
- One World by Diane Barcelowsky
- Flower Power by Joshua Davis
- Water Nation by Daphane park
- True Love by Marq Spusta
- Treehouse by Sara Blake
- Dreamland by Marq Spusta
- Bambu by Jetro Martinez
- Sprit Desert by Valentina Ramos
- Xen Garden by Olivia Schoeff
- Songbird by Josana Blue
- Brave Beauti by Barbra Ignatiev
- Wild Life by Niki Pilkington
- In Bloom by Danielle Foye
- Wanderlust By Pavneet Sembhi
- Mojave Mirage by Jane Newland
- Enchanted Forest by Dinara Mirtalipova